The Attic Lockdown Day 1

I know how it starts. The first thing we do is to unload the closet. We open it, we lose ourselves in tiny details, colors, brands, and we wonder when we bought so many clothes that we don’t wear. This is the first thing we do when after years of routine, inertia, hypnosis or self-hypnosis, an external element changes our trajectory. Something happened. We were fired, we have divorced, we have been forced to move to another house, and suddenly the world stops. Most of the time, the world stops for each of us separately, on an unexpected day, on a rainy Monday. This time, the world stopped for everyone at the same time. On a sunny Tuesday, if you are in Los Angeles, on a foggy Wednesday, if you are in Kathmandu, on a windy Thursday, if you are in New Zealand, or you have woken up in the middle of a 5.4 Richter scale earthquake if you are in Serbia. Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you do this morning, you find that the world has stopped for everyone at the same time.

My world has stopped a long time ago. I wake up every morning in the same magical attic where I’ve spent the last five and a half years. As usual, I count the wainscots to avoid my thoughts avalanche to start, enhanced by the morning energy. I drink my coffee in the same old bed, in which I slept for years, even in another house, with my first lover about whom I know nothing lately and whose smell I don’t remember. My tomcat, as usual, knows my habit of drinking my coffee in solitude and he leaves the room, resignedly. He knows me better than anyone does; he knows my gestures, rituals, states of mind or emotions. Every time I cry, he knows this earlier than I know and hides under a sheet. His wife, a friendlier cat, a black, common cat, that model you find on every fence, but with a worthy intelligence to consider, refuses to leave the bed and I must force her out when I drink my coffee. Annoyed, pissed off, resentful, the cat refuses to obey and scratches the door until she gets tired and at some point, gives up. I continue to count the wainscots and watching them, I imagine myself living in a wooden casket. I cannot completely stop my thoughts; they overlap over the counters.

However, the world is no longer the same. The world has changed into my image and likeness on a Saturday in March 2020. I seem to be a little God. Until Friday, I’ve been one of the last entities on Planet Earth, always chasing the others, too busy to answer my phone calls or meet up with me. When they met me, though, they seemed always in a hurry because they had to take their children to school, they had to go shopping or had important meetings. Sometimes, one of them offered me his or her lunch break hour and we rushed to a restaurant or a coffee shop. I was always the one who had to travel to the area near their home or work office. I started to talk very fast because the time was running out extremely quickly and after lunch, I always remained alone to contemplate the empty hours of the afternoon until the evening came when I used to watch a film and then, finally, I was doing what I like the most. Sleep. I love to pull the shutter and feel how this busy world disappears into the night.

It is not like that anymore. The entire humanity resembles me. Every one of us is facing a day during which we have nothing to do. Everyone has time to talk to me and to share the thoughts of the day with me. The first thing they tell me is that they opened the closet and started to unload it. I know; this is the first thing we do when the world suddenly stops.

“Viruses are the tool through which the more evolved spirits reset us,” says Sergei Nikolaevich Lazarev, a Russian parapsychologist, psychologist, philosopher, writer, and psychic. Besides, every 12 years, a new zodiacal cycle begins. Always, the year of the rat brings a new beginning for every human being. Something new and spectacular begins, but not before the individual resetting. This time, the resetting is collective. I can’t wait to see what happens and if Lazarev’s theory makes any sense.

This is what I wrote on Facebook, on March 12. This theory has fascinated me for years, more precisely from 2008 when, after I got sick due to some viruses that I caught from children at an Aikido class and I had been so ill that I thought the time came for me to move into another dimension, two months later, I started a new phase in my life, completely reset. I took up flying. I started a private pilots’ school. This is less important, maybe. At some point, out of an impulse, I read all of Lazarev’s books and one of the things I kept in mind was his statement that viruses are the way in which the more evolved spirits reset us. I could imagine the viruses, those little invisible entities, with their tool kit, sliding through my veins, carried by my blood, resetting there, like programmers, all the operating mechanisms. I also imagined them as little invisible plumbers that tightened the screws here and there, at the synapses, at the corners of my thoughts. They rejoined them, welded them, tightened the screws tightly and then, exhausted, they left my body to migrate to another body that needed resetting.

Those two viruses I caught from children, as I said. It was for the first time in many years when I started to work with children again. I don’t have children, I didn’t interact with them much, and because of that, I didn’t have the chance to get viruses from them. I was surprised to find that the viruses carried by the little ones, who came to the planet lately, are much stronger than the ones I used to have during my childhood. Those viruses looked like they had taken steroids and knocked me down in my bed for over a month. Like now, it was the year of the Rat, the one that always comes with new beginnings. The army of the viruses sent by the higher entities to reset us have dressed properly, like astronauts, and have come down in large numbers this time to reset the whole humanity.

I’m writing while the wind blows at 16 kilometers speed per hour. It’s not a good day to stay indoors because here, in the attic, it is much colder than outside when the furious wind blows and enters inside through the wainscots and swirls the air endlessly. Yes, my attic is poorly isolated and one night it rained on my bed while I was sleeping. I woke up and thought I peed myself. I was soaking wet. However, this attic is also luxurious. It has three beautiful rooms, the light invade the space from everywhere, through large, triangular windows, the furniture is made of rattan and on its walls covered in wainscots, there are a few expensive paintings.

Outside, the dog named the osteopathic Doctor Lee is barking. I took him from the streets eight years ago. Someone had abandoned him on the street where I was living at that time and I watched the dog from my window three entire days, waiting in the rain, in the same spot, and looking desperately in all directions. He didn’t leave that spot. He walked a few steps to the north, a few to the south, but he didn’t step down the sidewalk from the opposite side of our home. On the first day, I just watched him, swearing all the people who abandon pets. On the second day, I was outraged by the situation and I was watching, too, sometimes north, other times south, hoping that someone would come to pick him up, the one who abandoned him or a soul willing to save him and manifest compassion.

Dr. Lee

Nobody came, neither from the north nor from the south. On the third day, I noticed that someone gave him some food and the dog was sleeping exhausted with his head on the curb. Nobody came to pick him up. I was also exhausted, like him, exhausted of hoping, of concern, of pity, and indignation. I went out of the house and walked undecidedly towards the dog. He was still sleeping. Then, he opened his eyes and looked at me. I got scared. I suddenly visualized years of walking the dog three times a day, bound to his leash. I couldn’t stand that thought, so, I turned around and I intended to wait a little longer to see if someone else would take him over. As if he sensed my weakness, he stood up and climbed with his front paws on me, waving his tail friendly. The bond had been established and I knew that he wouldn’t let go of me. Hugged like that, like in a dance routine, we headed to my ex-husband’s house and entered the yard door together.

I lived some sort of post-partum. The following days were devastating. All of a sudden, I was linked for a long time to an entity that had appeared unexpectedly in my life. The outrage I experienced in the days I’d been watching him from the window, waiting confused in the rain, turned into understanding for those who had abandoned him. He was a dominating dog, who consumed all my energy. It’s not that easy to adopt a grown-up dog, I think he already had around four years, a dog who only did what he wanted, who wanted to eat, to play, to walk, to bark at everything that moved, to run after cats and so on.

I had no choice and I walked him twice a day. During our walks, the dog, whom meanwhile my former husband named him Lee, was trying to hit me with his backside in my right knee. I was worried because my right knee was not in its best shape after years spent practicing martial arts so, our walks became stressful for me, the one who was trying to keep Lee away from my right knee which creaked at every step and I protected it all the time because twice I had the feeling that it came out of its place. However, Lee had a plan. During one of our walks, while we were strolling on a field, and my mind was far, thinking about the cabbage butterflies, he ran to me in a hurry, performed a sudden turn and struck me hard with his backside straight in my right knee, which I heard clicking while my heart seemed to have stopped due to the panic. When I was able to breathe again, the first thing I did was to swear in the worst possible way and I intended to take the 30 kilos dog of his fur, spin it through the air, and throw him a thousand miles away from my life. He was already at a distance from me, staring at me with lifted ears as I was swearing with both hands pressed to my knee. I thought something broke inside my knee; I didn’t even dare to move again. However, I had to, just to find that my knee felt much better. I no longer felt any pain, I didn’t hear any creaking when I started to walk and the smile returned to my face. I couldn’t believe it and I silently walked back to the house, wondering at the fact that Lee had put my knee in his rightful place. I hugged him and kissed him on the wet muzzle. The days went by and I still felt amazed how an event like that had solved a problem that I had been bearing for years.

The walks with Lee brought more benefits. He walked me daily, an activity that I hadn’t done in a long time and the new way of movement made my back aches vanish. Besides, the fact that I kept on throwing a ball which Lee loved to bring back to me, saved my shoulders, too, which apparently were a bit stiff lately. For those reasons, Lee received the nickname of the Osteopathic Doctor Lee.

Now he’s barking in the yard. In May, we will celebrate eight years since we’ve been living together and yesterday, because during the lockdown walking the dog is a motivation to leave the house, I took him out for a walk. I noticed that he gets tired easily. My osteopathic dog has grown old. He doesn’t have that overwhelming energy anymore he used to have when I took him from the streets. He stopped in the middle of the road and looked at me breathing heavily. I started to cry. Even now, when I write these lines I start to cry feeling that our time together might come to an end sooner than I expected and my tomcat, who always knows better than I do when I start to cry, has just vanished, sneaking out of the room silently.


I have a tomcat, I have a dog, who has a wife, a Labrador bitch who loves to create diversions to steal Lee’s bone, but I also have a lover, my lover who I name “my wild kitten”. I discovered him on Facebook, some time ago, on a rainy October day. I saw his cute face and I sent him a friend request. He accepted it, however, we didn’t chat at all for the next few years. I watched his posts, sometimes even read them, or appreciated them, never commented anything, but always said to myself: “What a cute guy!”. On a sunny April day, a year ago, I fell crazily in love with him, all of a sudden. Weird, isn’t it? When this happened to me, I was watching a Japanese series where a male character was looking intensely to a female character. She asks: “Why do you watch me so insistently?” He answers: “I was wondering if it is possible to fall in love with you if I look at you so insistently.” At some point, the male character fell in love with the female character after watching her intensely for a few episodes. That exact thing happened to me, I watched my “wild kitten” pictures for years and one day, I fell madly in love with him.

I love him ever since, but my lover, until a few weeks ago, was fighting for a cause and was always busy organizing events, protesting in the Place de la Republique, in Paris, creating posts, answering emails, running an NGO, and writing articles. Besides, he had two children and he often said to me that he was very busy. He still has the children, but the protests in Place de la Republique stopped, and his posts about his fight sound weird now when everyone is debating only one topic, the coronavirus, and the global lockdown. “And so the protests and riots around the world have ended”, I thought in the first mornings after my lover was bound to spend his time in quarantine, in Paris. In the capital of France, the quarantine started earlier than here, in Bucharest, Romania, where I spend my quarantine. We were still flooding the streets when the French had to fill in papers to exit their houses.

Yes, the protests ended all over the world… I can imagine the great rulers of humanity. Macron drinking peacefully a glass of wine after being harassed for too long by yellow vests. Merkel goes once in her lifetime to a beauty salon because her neo-Nazis don’t gather in gangs anymore, Xi Jinping finally sleeps half an hour with his head on the desk after the protests in Hong Kong calmed down a bit. I can’t imagine what Donald Trump is doing. I can’t imagine him doing anything. Goodbye riots, climate change demonstrations, goodbye Muslim gatherings in the middle of the streets at prayer’s time, goodbye protesters holding flags in squares, no more spectacular flash mobs of women around the world against rape or the law of abortion.

Peace and tranquility have spread across the planet and the bonus is the substantial reduction of pollution. Have you seen how beautiful the Earth looks without us? Have you seen how clean the air, the water, the streets are? That insufficient Earth Hour that we celebrate once a year, has been extended to a few weeks and already the animals and the earth are breathing a bit. The fact that in a few weeks we will flood the world and screw it all over again saddens me. Seeing the side effects of this pandemic, I would advocate for the Earth months, at least two every year, to let nature breathe.

As I was getting ready to write a message of comfort to my lover, who, like everyone else, the first thing he did was to open the closet doors and wonder where and when he bought all those clothes, I was thinking how beautifully speculated this virus is. A non-violent solution, worthy of Mahatma Gandhi’s intelligence.

I wrote him the message of consolation and he replied that he doesn’t care about anything at the moment because he has just ordered a Korean delicacy, a steamed rice cake that tastes like those gummy bears without sugar, rolls steamed salted fish and eggs boiled in thirteen fruit with chilli sauce called Duk Bok Yee. It’s a bit spicy, but it causes a super addiction, is extremely tasty, and besides, is nourishing.

Mansarda Ziua 1 

Știu cum începe totul. Primul lucru pe care-l debarasăm e dulapul. Îl deschidem, ne pierdem în detalii, culori, mărci și ne întrebăm când am adunat atâtea haine pe care nu le purtăm. Asta facem atunci când, după ani de zile de rutină, de inerție, de hipnoză sau autohipnoză, un element exterior ne schimbă traiectoria. Ceva se întâmplă. Suntem concediați, am divorțat, ne-am mutat forțat în altă casă și deodată lumea se oprește. De cele mai multe ori, lumea se oprește pentru fiecare dintre noi separat, într-o zi neașteptată, într-o luni ploiasă. De data asta, lumea s-a oprit pentru toți în același timp. Într-o Marți însorită, dacă ești în Los Angeles, într-o miercuri cețoasă, dacă ești în Kathmandu, într-o joi vântoasă, dacă ești în Noua Zeelandă sau poate te-ai trezit în mijlocul unui cutremur de 5,4 pe scara Richter dacă ești din Serbia. Oricine ai fi, oriunde te-ai afla, orice ai face în dimineața acestei zile, constați că lumea s-a oprit pentru toți în același timp.

Lumea mea s-a oprit de mult. Mă trezesc în fiecare dimineață în aceeași mansardă magică în care mi-am petrecut ultimii cinci ani și jumătate. Număr ca de obicei lambriurile ca să nu pornească avalanșa de gânduri potențată de energia dimineții. Îmi beau cafeaua în același pat vechi, în care am dormit ani de zile, chiar și în altă casă, cu primul meu iubit despre care nu mai știu nimic și căruia nu-i mai țin minte mirosul. Motanul, ca de obicei, știe că-mi beau cafeaua în singurătate și părăsește resemnat camera. Mă cunoaște mai bine ca oricine, îmi știe gesturile, ritualurile, stările. De fiecare dată când plâng știe mai devreme decât mine lucrul ăsta și se ascunde pe sub vreun cearceaf. Soția lui, o pisică mai prietenoasă, una neagră, comună, de care sunt pe toate gardurile, dar cu o inteligență demnă de luat în considerare, refuză să părăsească patul și trebuie s-o dau afară cu forța când îmi beau cafeaua. Revoltată, zgârie la ușă până obosește. Eu, calmă, continui să număr lambriuri și mă gândesc că locuiesc într-un spațiu care seamănă cu un coșciug din lemn. Nu-mi pot opri total gândurile, ele se suprapun peste numărătoarea lambriurilor.

Totuși, lumea nu mai e la fel. Lumea s-a transformat după chipul și asemănarea mea, într-o zi de Sâmbătă, în martie 2020. Parcă sunt un mic Dumnezeu. Până vineri eram ultima entitate de pe Pământ, mereu alergând după ceilalți, prea ocupați să-mi răspundă la telefon sau să se întâlnească cu mine. Atunci când totuși o făceau, îmi vorbeau pe fugă pentru că duceau copiii la școală, fugeau de colo colo după cumpărături sau la ședințe. Câteodată, câte unul îmi oferea ora din pauza de masă și mergeam tot pe fugă la o cafenea sau restaurant. Întotdeauna eu eram cea care mă deplasam în zona unde un prieten sau o prietenă lucra sau locuia. Mereu vorbeam repede pentru că timpul trecea în goană și după masă, mă uitam în gol la orele de singurătate care urmau până când seara, mă uitam la un film și apoi, în sfârșit, făceam ce-mi place mai mult. Să dorm. Să trag oblonul peste lumea asta ocupată.

Acum nu mai e așa. Deodată toată umanitatea seamănă cu mine. Toți sunt în fața unei zile în care nu au nimic de făcut. Toți au timp să-mi vorbească și să împărtășească cu mine într-un ritm relaxat gândurile zilei. Primul lucru pe care mi-l spun e că au deschis dulapul și au făcut ordine în el. Știu, ăsta e primul lucru pe care-l facem când lumea se oprește.

„Virusurile sunt instrumentul prin care spiritele mai evoluate ne resetează”, spune Serghei Nikolaevici Lazarev, parapsiholog rus, psiholog, filozof si scriitor. În plus, la fiecare 12 ani, începe un nou ciclu zodiacal. Întotdeauna, anul șobolanului aduce un nou început pentru fiecare ființă umană. Începe ceva nou și spectaculos, dar nu înainte de resetarea individului. De data aceasta, resetarea este colectivă. Abia aștept să văd ce se întâmplă și dacă teoria lui Lazarev are vreun sens.

Asta am spus în 12 martie pe Facebook. Teoria asta mă fascinează de ani de zile, mai precis din 2008 când, după două viroze pe care le-am luat de la copii la un curs de Aikido, una după alta, când mi-a fost atât de rău încât am crezut că mi-a venit vremea să mă mut în altă lume, două luni mai târziu am început o nouă etapă a vieții mele, complet resetată. Am început să zbor. Am început școala de piloți privați. Asta e mai puțin important, poate. Ce e important e faptul că am citit dintr-un elan toate cărțile lui Lazarev și unul dintre lucrurile pe care le-am reținut a fost declarația lui că virușii sunt modul prin care spiritele superioare ne resetează. Îi și vedeam pe viruși, micuțele entități invizibile, cu trusa de unelte, alunecând prin venele mele purtați de sânge și resetându-mi pe acolo, ca niște programatori, toate mecanismele de funcționare. Mi-i imaginam și ca pe niște mici instalatori invizibili care mai strâng șuruburile pe ici pe colo, pe la sinapse, pe la colțurile gândurilor. Le uneau, le sudau, strângeau bine șuruburile și apoi, osteniți, părăseau corpul meu pentru a migra într-un alt organism care necesita resetare.

Acele două viroze le-am luat de la copii, după cum spuneam. Era pentru prima dată după foarte mulți ani când am lucrat cu copii. Eu neavând copii, n-am prea interacționat cu ei și atunci, nici viruși nu am mai luat de la ei. Am constatat cu surprindere că virușii micuților veniți pe Planetă sunt mult mai puternici decât cei pe care obișnuiam să-i am înainte, când eram mai tânără. Erau niște viruși care parcă luaseră steroizi și m-au țintuit la pat mai bine de o lună. Era ca și acum, anul Șobolanului, acel an care vine cu un nou început. Armata de viruși trimiși de entitățile superioare să ne reseteze s-au îmbrăcat corespunzător, ca niște astronauți și au descins de data asta în număr mare ca să reseteze întreaga umanitate.

Scriu și bate vântul cu 16 kilometri pe oră. Nu e o zi bună să stau în casă, pentru că aici, în mansardă e mult mai frig ca afară atunci când bate vântul care intră furios printre lambriuri și mișcă aerul întruna. Da, mansarda mea nu e izolată și într-o noapte mi-a plouat în pat în timp ce dormeam. M-am trezit și m-am gândit că am făcut pe mine. Eram udă leoarcă. Dormisem atât de profund că nici nu mi-am dat seama că mă plouă în pat. Însă mansarda asta e, deasemenea luxoasă. Are trei camere superbe, lumina intră de peste tot, pe geamuri mari, triunghiulare, mobila e din ratan, scumpă, iar pe pereții acoperiți cu lambriuri sunt și câteva tablouri scumpe.

Afară latră Lee, câinele meu pe care l-am numit Doctorul Osteopat. L-am luat de pe stradă acum aproape opt ani. Cineva îl abandonase pe strada pe care locuiam și eu l-am privit de pe geam timp de trei zile stând în ploaie în același loc și privind disperat în toate părțile. Nu se mișca de pe loc. Făcea câțiva pași spre nord, câțiva spre sud, dar nu cobora de pe trotuarul de vis-a-vis de casa noastră. În prima zi, doar l-am privit, înjurându-i pe toți cei care abandonează animale. A doua zi, eram revoltată și priveam și eu când spre nord, când spre sud, sperând că cineva va veni să-l ia de acolo, cel care-l abandonase sau un suflet dispus să-l salveze și să-și manifeste compasiunea. Nimeni nu se arăta, nici dinspre nord, nici dinspre sud. A treia zi, am văzut că cineva îi pusese un castron cu mâncare iar el dormea epuizat cu capul pe bordură. Nu venise nimeni după el. Și eu eram epuizată, ca și el, epuizată de speranță, de griji, de milă, de revoltă… Am ieșit din casă și m-am dus înspre el nehotărâtă. Încă dormea. Apoi, a deschis ochii și m-a privit. M-am speriat. Vizualizam ani de plimbări de trei ori pe zi cu câinele în lesă. Nu suportam gândul, așa că m-am întors și mi-am propus să mai aștept, însă câinele s-a ridicat brusc și s-a urcat pe mine cu picioarele din față, dând din coadă prietenos. Legătura se stabilise și știam că nu-mi va mai da drumul. Așa îmbrățișați, ca într-un dans, ne-am îndreptat spre casa soțului meu de atunci și amândoi am intrat în curte.

Dr. Lee

Am trăit un soi de post-partum. Zilele care au urmat au fost devastatoare. Dintr-o dată, eram legată pentru o lungă perioadă de o entitate care apăruse în viața mea pe neașteptate. Revoltele din zilele pe care le-am trăit privindu-l de pe geam cum stătea dezamăgit în ploaie, s-au transformat în înțelegerea celor care l-au părăsit. Era un câine dominator care îmi consuma toată energia. Nu e chiar ușor să preiei un câine matur, cred că avea vreo patru ani deja, un câine care face doar ce vrea el, care vrea să mănânce, să se joace, să se plimbe, să latre la tot ce mișcă, să alerge pisici și așa mai departe. N-am avut încotro și l-am plimbat în fiecare zi de două ori. În timpul plimbărilor, câinele pe care între timp fostul meu soț îl numise Lee, încerca să mă izbească cu crupa în genunchiul drept. Eu eram foarte îngrijorată pentru că genunchiul meu drept nu era chiar în regulă după ani petrecuți în artele marțiale așa că, plimbările noastre se transformaseră în stres pentru mine, cea care încercam să-l țin pe Lee departe de genunchiul meu drept care scârțâia de ani de zile și pe care-l protejam tot timpul pentru că de două ori am avut senzația că-mi sărise de la loc. Însă Lee avea un plan. Când eram la plimbare pe un teren viran, iar eu eram cu capul în nori gândindu-mă la fluturii de varză, el a venit în viteză spre mine, a făcut o întoarcere bruscă și m-a izbit cu putere în genunchiul drept pe care l-am auzit trosnind în timp ce inima părea că mi s-a oprit din cauza spaimei. Când am putut din nou lua aer în piept, primul lucru pe care l-am făcut a fost să înjur în cel mai urât mod posibil și am avut intenția să iau câinele de 30 de kilograme de blană și să-l învârt prin aer aruncându-l la o mie de kilometri distanță de viața mea. Însă el era deja la distanță de mine, privindu-mă cu urechile ciulite cum înjur cu ambele mâini presate pe genunchi. Am crezut că s-a rupt ceva în genunchiul meu, nici nu îndrăzneam să mă mișc de pe loc. Totuși, a trebuit, doar ca să constat că genunchiul meu se simte mult mai bine. Nu mai simțeam nicio durere, nu mai auzeam niciun scârțâit când am început să merg și zâmbetul mi-a revenit pe față. Nu-mi venea să cred și am mers în tăcere înapoi spre casă, mirându-mă întruna de faptul că Lee îmi pusese genunchiul la locul lui de drept. L-am îmbrățișat și l-am pupat pe botul ud. Zile în șir s-au scurs nevenindu-mi să cred că o întâmplare ca asta îmi rezolvase o problemă pe care o târam după mine de ani de zile.

Plimbările cu Lee au adus mai multe beneficii. M-a plimbat zilnic și mi-au trecut durerile de spate, iar faptul că-i tot aruncam o minge pe care Lee iubea să o aducă înapoi, mi-a salvat și umărul care se pare că și el era înțepenit de vreme. De aceea, Lee a primit porecla de Doctorul Osteopat.

Acum latră în curte. În luna mai vor fi opt ani de când trăim împreună și ieri, pentru că o motivație de a ieși afară în timpul carantinei e plimbarea câinelui, l-am scos la plimbare. Am constatat că obosește. Câinele meu osteopat a îmbătrânit. Nu mai are energia aceea debordantă pe care o avea când l-am luat de pe stradă. S-a oprit în mijlocul drumului și m-a privit respirând cu greutate. Mi-au dat lacrimile. Și acum, când scriu asta, încep să plâng iar motanul care știe întotdeauna mai bine ca mine când plâng, tocmai s-a făcut nevăzut, ieșind din living pe furiș.


Am un motan, am un câine, care și el are o soție, o cățea Labrador care iubește să creeze diversiuni ca să-i fure osul lui Lee, dar am și un iubit, iubitul meu pe care-l numesc „pisoiul meu sălbăticit”. Pe iubitul meu l-am descoperit pe Facebook acum câțiva ani, într-o zi ploioasă de octombrie. I-am văzut fața frumoasă și i-am cerut prietenia. Mi-a dat-o, însă n-am vorbit în următorii ani. Îi vedeam postările, le citeam, uneori le apreciam, niciodată nu comentam nimic și mereu îmi spuneam în gând: „Ce drăguț e tipul ăsta!” Anul trecut, într-o zi însorită de aprilie, m-am îndrăgostit nebunește de el. Ciudat, nu? Când mi s-a întâmplat asta, tocmai mă uitam la un serial japonez în care un personaj masculin privea îndelung un personaj feminin. Ea îl întreabă: „De ce te uiți așa insistent la mine”, el îi răspunde: „Mă întrebam dacă e posibil să mă îndrăgostesc de tine dacă te privesc insistent.” Așa mi s-a întâmplat mie, m-am uitat la pozele pisoiului meu sălbăticit timp îndelungat și într-o zi, m-am îndrăgostit teribil de el.

De-atunci îl iubesc, însă iubitul meu, până acum câteva săptămâni, lupta pentru o cauză și era mereu ocupat pentru că organiza evenimente, protesta în Place de la Republique, în Paris, crea postări, răspundea la mesaje și scria articole. Pe lângă asta, avea și doi copii și mereu îmi spunea că era ocupat. Copiii încă îi mai are și acum, dar meeting-urile din Place de la Republique s-au sfârșit, iar postările lui despre cauza pentru care luptă par nelalocul lor, acum când toată lumea dezbate un singur subiect, Corona Virus și lockdown-ul global. „Și așa s-a terminat cu manifestațiile, protestele și răzmerițele din întreaga lume”, m-am gândit eu în primele dimineți după ce iubitul meu a fost obligat să-și petreacă timpul în carantină, la Paris. În capitala Franței, carantina a început înaintea noastră, noi încă ne plimbam liniștiți pe străzi când ei trebuiau deja să completeze hârtii ca să iasă din casă.

Da, s-a terminat cu manifestațiile… Parcă-i și văd pe marii conducători ai omenirii. Macron bea și el un vin liniștit sâmbăta după ce a fost hărțuit de vestele galbene, Merkel merge și ea să se epileze odată în viață pentru că neo-naziștii ei nu se mai adună în haite, Xi Jinping doarme o jumătate de oră cu capul pe birou după ce i-a potolit provizoriu pe zurlii din Hong Kong. Nu știu ce face Trump. Nu mi-l imaginez făcând ceva. Iar Iohanis, după ce a primit ordinul prin fax, stă în baie și vorbește singur săsește, odihnindu-se după efortul de a vorbi românește. Gata cu revoltele, cu manifestațiile, gata cu fâlfâirea steagurilor prin piețe, gata cu spectaculoasele flash-mob-uri ale femeilor din întreaga lume împotriva violului sau legii avorturilor. Pacea și liniștea s-au așternut peste planetă și bonus e reducerea substanțială a poluării. Ați văzut cât de frumos arată pământul fără noi? Ați văzut cât de curate devin aerul, apa, străzile? Ora aceea insuficientă a Pământului pe care o serbăm odată pe an s-a prelungit la câteva săptămâni și deja pământul și animalele respiră și ele un pic. Mă întristează faptul că în câteva săptămâni vom ieși din nou să facem totul praf. Văzând efectele secundare ale pandemiei, aș milita pentru lunile pământului, măcar două pe an, în care să lăsăm natura să respire.

În timp ce mă pregăteam să-i scriu un mesaj de consolare iubitului meu, care și el, primul lucru pe care l-a făcut a fost să deschidă ușile dulapului și să se întrebe de unde și când a cumpărat toate acele haine, mă gândeam cât de frumos speculat e acest virus. O rezolvare non-violentă, demnă de inteligența lui Mahatma Gandhi.

I-am scris mesajul de consolare și mi-a răspuns că nu-i pasă de nimic pentru că tocmai și-a comandat o delicatese coreană, un tort de orez modelat în aburi care are un gust cam ca urșii aceia gumoși fără zahăr, role de pește sărat gătit la aburi și un ou fiert în 13 fructe și sos de ardei iute numit Duk Bok Yee. E cam picant, dar cauzează o super dependență, e extrem de gustos, pe deasupra și sățios.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s